1. Two books will be issued to every student for a period of 14 Days only.
2. A fine of Rs. 3/- per book per day will be charged for the books returned after the due date.
3. Reference books/rare books shall not be issued except for consultation in the library.
4. The college reserves the right of recalling a book whenever necessary.
5. If a student loses or damages a library book, he / she will be required to replace if or pay penalty equal to double its price along with usual late return fine of Rs. 1/- per day.
6. The College has a rich Book Bank.
7. The librarian has the authority to debar a student entry from making use of the library if he/she talks loudly and creates disturbance.
8. In addition to Central Library there are departmental Libraries.